1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
* Denomination: Anotec Engineering S.L
* Address: c / Rector José Vida soria, 2 portal 7-2ºC, 18613 Motril (Spain).
* Contact information: Mª Luisa Klett (+34 958 620 631, firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Anotec Engineering we treat the information provided to access the Services offered by Anotec Engineering SL on its Website, for the purpose of management, control, maintenance and development of the contractual relationship and / or commercial with users.
3. How long do we keep your data?
The data will be canceled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose of which they are processed, or when requested by the holder in the exercise of his right of cancellation.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract as well as the management of the subscription to the Newsletter for sending information that may be of interest to you by any means, including email or equivalent means.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties. Otherwise, your consent will be requested prior to the assignment.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
* Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether Anotec Engineering S.L is treating your personal data.
* Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, if the data is no longer necessary for which purposes were collected.
* In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
* In certain circumstances, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Anotec Engineering S.L will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for defense on possible claims.
* To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data, you can write to the following address: Anotec Engineering SL, c / Rector José Vida soria, 2 portal 7-2ºC, 18613 Motril (Spain). You must indicate the reference "Personal data" and include a photocopy of your ID. You can also send email, digitally signed, to the following address: email@example.com, and provide a scanned copy of your ID.
* In the event that it is applicable, you may request the portability of your data.
7. Conditions of use of the website
The use policy of the Anotec Engineering corporate website (www. Anotecengineering.com) is determined by the document “Legal notice of the website”.